We are looking for a Product Manager, heat pumps to join our Technology team in Leppävirta
Your main target in this position is managing product throughout life cycle, including product strategy and development work. You will work in close collaboration with other teams of our organization, giving product support for Sales, Deliveries and Service.
We expect you to have
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Work experience in international energy business
- Process- and product management experience
- Good teamwork skills
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Readiness to travel
- Language skills: Finnish and English
Heat pump- and refrigerant knowhow is considered as an advantage, as well as Swedish language skills.
We value if you
- are open, positive, innovative
- are active, determined, solution- but also future- oriented
- possess natural cooperative and organization skills with stakeholders
We offer an interesting and challenging position as part of a growing organization with our industry-leading products.
Join us to create cleaner future!
For further information of this position, please contact Tarmo Hatunen, Chief Technology Officer, +358 40 756 5079, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application by 26th of September 2021 by email at email@example.com. Please attach your CV to the application.
Gebwell Ltd. is a growing international company with its head office and roots in Leppävirta. Our business focuses on the sale, manufacture and development of equipment designed for environmentally friendly heating and cooling of buildings. Gebwell Ltd. makes extensive use of the latest, available technologies in its products and operations. For us at Gebwell, employee well-being is important. We offer opportunities for long-term employment, and we invest in the development of employee competence in a variety of ways.